© KlezCalifornia Inc, or used by permission. All rights reserved.
L’Chaim Napa Valley Jewish Food and Wine Festival
• Live music from Bay Area bands, including Cookie Segelstein & Josh Horowitz
• Over sixteen different wines representing the best of the best from Jewish vintners from Napa and surrounding areas
• Craft beer brews from the Napa area
• Jewish foods from bagels to brisket, latkes to rugelach, kabobs to hummus – over twenty foods representing Ashkenazi, Sephardic, and Mizrahi cuisines
• Children’s activities will include face painting and hands on experiences
• Israeli dancing with Bruce Bierman
• Art displays from local Napa artists
• Classes on challah braiding, pickle/sauerkraut making, and food photography
Tickets include all entertainment, activities, and classes. Food tickets sold separately.
Admission including Wine & Beer Tastings $90
Teens & Children 13-18 years old $25
Children 12 & under – FREE
All proceeds support the educational programs of Congregation Beth Shalom Napa Valley and the viticulture program of Napa Valley College.